Total Marketing Services. Total Bliss.
♦ Business & Marketing Services ♦ Social Media Management ♦ Publicity ♦ Websites ♦ Content ♦ Design ♦ Walks With Bliss ♦ More . . . Enterprise and Entrepreneurial Businesses.
MARKETING TOOLS & RESOURCES
CREATE A COMPANY PROFILE OR BIO | $27.99
Description: This tool writes your company profile for you instantly! If you've ever wondered how to write a company profile or bio, you know how difficult it is to do for yourself. Hiring a competent pro to write your company profile/bio costs around $800-$1000. But this company profile tool writes your profile for you for only $27.99.
MARKETING EBOOK "Blissful Wisdom" | $29.99
- Business Planning
- How to Prioritize Your Marketing
- How to Create Ads that Work
- How to Build a Massive Outreach List to Increase Sales
- How to Get Booked as a Paid Presenter
- 11 Steps to Create Enews Campaigns
Description: A great way to find new clients, and educate potential clients about what you offer is by giving engaging presentations to organizations, corporations, community groups or other private groups. When people start to learn more about you, build a relationship by meeting or discovering your approach to something that interests them, they are much more likely to hire you or purchase what you sell. This report teaches you the 9 simple steps to take to become a paid presenter.
"This marketing report was completely clear, concise, and gives very straightforward steps on what I need to do to build my speaking business. Thanks! These steps make it doable!"- Shauna, from www.ShaunaVee.com.
Description: If you're trying to stay on the top of the mind of your potential clients, you need to conduct enews or educational campaigns. This special report gives you a step by step set of instructions on how to keep track of your campaigns, what to write, ideas on selecting an email sending program, and tips to help your branding and become memorable.
Description: This special report offers 11 tips that turn networking from a marketing chore to a thrilling experience. It includes tips for meeting people, what to say, & how to convert those you meet into sales so networking actually becomes an enjoyable part of marketing.
- Items or offers not be allowed by the show producer
- The items you'll probably forget?
- Tips the pros use for advance promotion
- How to stand out from the other exhibitors at the show
- Tips and tricks for publicity
- Follow up procedures to turn interest into sales
- Resources for finding shows to reach your target, industry or region, for exhibit design and more!
Description: Almost all business owners fail the first several times attempting to hire a great employee who is the right fit for their company. There are legal liabilities an employer must be aware of, as well. It is a "marketing" job to attract the right employee and screen their abilities while accurately representing the job position.
This resource tool:
- Walks you through writing a great job posting
- Gives you tips on what NOT to do
- Presents ideas on effective techniques for the interview process
- Offers important reminders and
- Lists some good resources for where to post jobs to find good candidate