Here are some free marketing tips, ideas, resources and articles to power up your marketing:
In the News
"What is a Marketing Coach?" by Allison Bliss. Monday, August 20, 2007
"Mind Your Business" Bodyguard should explore potential clients religiously. - by Ilana DeBare, Wednesday, March 14, 2007
"How to Expand Your Customer Base" Spend some time and money on building a marketing infrastructure before you hire new salespeople. - by Karen E. Klein, Friday, August 28, 2009
"Allison Bliss And The Art of Strategic Communication" - by Robert Bernardo, Alameda Business, November 2003
"Never Stop Learning" Show 'em Like a Real Pro- by Adelia Cellini Linecker, July 05 , 2007
"Women in Business: Leading The Way" - by Nicole Devlin, Oakland Business Review, July, 2007
"Sweet Opportunity" When job market gets weak, entrepreneurship thrives. - by Janet Wells, Special to the San Francisco Chronicle, January 14, 2001
"Alameda woman honored for running her own business" - by Correspondent, Janet Levaux, Oakland Tribune, November 5, 2009
"Everything is Bliss" - Hollywood, CA - by staff writer San Jose Film Clips, October – December 2000
"Women-owned firms help save the economy" - by Allison Bliss, Oakland Business Review, August, 2002
"Bliss awarded by Directors Guild of America"
San Francisco Business, 2002
Green Becoming The Color of Business 2004
Getting the Word Out - by Allison Bliss, July 2002, How publicity works
- Let Me Share a Secret
- Marketing "Therapy": Unlock the Chains that Bind You
- How to Prioritize Marketing: So Much to Do. So Little Time.
- Best Time for Marketing
- Tripling Sales in One Day & Saving Haiti
- Marketing as a Spiritual Practice
- Unleashing Your Potential
- Is This Costing You Big Bucks?
- 5 Steps to Find More Time & Money in Your Business
- Finding a Great Marketing Advisor or Coach
- Green Becoming the Color of Business
WEBSITES & OPTIMIZING
- How You're Killing Your SEO
- Converting Web Traffic Into Sales
- Are They Trying to Confuse You About SEO?
- Where Are Your Clients Coming From? Tips on Yelp & Google Places?
COMMUNICATIONS: SOCIAL MEDIA, BLOGGING, & TRACKING
- 19 Ways To Use Images to Enhance Your Blog
- The Truth About Social Media – Is It the Magic Marketing Bullet?
- Great Marketing is Like Making a Great Movie
- 6 Free Tactics for Managing Social Media: You Are Not Alone
- Social Media Overtakes Advertising
POSITIONING: YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
- Positioning: Getting Attention. Standing Out.
- Creating Ads That Work
- Creating a Competitive Advantage: Positioning Your Business
- Getting Publicity: 8 Tips For Businesses
- PR Prep for Trade Shows
- Allison Interviewed in Investors Business Daily
NETWORKING & TACTICAL MARKETING
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR BLOG FOR MORE TIPS AND ARTICLES Need help to build business or improve your marketing? Find out about our San Francisco Bay Area Marketing & Communications services, who we help, Total Marketing Services for Total Bliss,and our unique capabilities!
A very good marketing strategy is very important in promoting your products both online and offline.’.`
marketing always makes a product more popular and is necessary for its success.:,,
article marketing is the best way to gain backlinks, you can post on ezinearticles for some linkjuice ..
Thanks Emilia, Luis and Joshua – so right you are! All of those are good tactics, but if your strategic plan isn’t done correctly, you’ll just be wasting time & money! Critical to ensure you’re taking the right actions at the right time to get found, run your business efficiently and be profitable!